During the season we can be fully booked for many days ahead. Book early to reserve your experience.
- All rates are inclusive of the government Environmental Management Charge of $6.50 per person. Click to see GBRMPA website.
- All quoted prices include GST.
- The price also includes: snorkelling equipment and instruction, Marine Biology snorkel tour and reef talk, wetsuit or lycra-suit use, complementary bus transfers within Port Douglas and Oak Beach, prescription masks if needed, morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea.
- Optional extras are photos of the day ($45) canned drinks, and seasick medication.
- Payments made with Visa & Mastercard credit cards do not attract a surcharge. Sorry we don’t take American Express.
Cancellations with more than 24hrs notice receive a full refund. For cancellation within 24 hours of travel, normally no refund is available.
Rates to 30th June 2017.
|| Rates include $6.50 marine park fee (EMC)
||14 years and under (minimum age is 8 years old)
|Cairns Northern Beaches and Palm Cove
||$50 (minimum 2 people)
||Provided by Oasis Transport
||$70 (minimum 2 people)
||Provided by Krystal Transport and BTS
- To snorkel the Outer Reef you should be able to swim. If you’re a weak swimmer please read our FAQ page.
- Older age, and some medical conditions, especially heart disease, increase the risks of snorkelling.
- Prescription masks are subject to availability and must be requested at time of booking.
- Photos of the day includes the “100 Best of Wavelength” pictures and are on USB media.
- Alcohol is prohibited from being taken on board.
- Lycra “Stinger Suits” may be required to be worn.
- Hiring a car is an alternative transfer method from Palm Cove or Cairns and can be cheaper and more convenient.