During peak times we can be fully booked for several days ahead. Book early to reserve your experience.
- From 1st July 2023 the GBRMPA will again begin charging the Environmental Management Charge (EMC) of $7.00 per person, this is included in our ticket pricing.
- All quoted prices are in Australian dollars and include GST.
- The price also includes: snorkelling equipment and instruction, Marine Biology snorkel tour and reef talk, wetsuit or lycra-suit use, prescription masks if needed, morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea.
- Photos of the Day are free by Dropbox transfer.
- Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina is a short walk from most central Port Douglas accommodation and has free all-day parking.
- Optional extras are canned drinks, seasick medication or Wavelength merchandise.
- Payments made via our online booking form do attract a booking fee; alternatively to avoid this fee you can phone our offices to make your booking with our reservations staff. We accept Visa, Mastercard & Amex credit cards.
Cancellations with more than 24hrs notice receive a full refund. For cancellation within 24 hours of travel, normally no refund is available.
Fare Rate Information (VALID FOR TRAVEL FROM 1ST JULY 2023)
- Adult $267
- Child $206 (6-14 years)
- Family $878 2 adults & 2 children (6-14 years)
$7.00 per person EMC (FOR ALL TRAVEL FROM 1ST JULY 2023)
- To snorkel the Outer Reef you should be able to swim. If you’re a weak swimmer please read our FAQ page.
- Older age, and some medical conditions, especially heart disease, increase the risks of snorkelling.
- Prescription masks are subject to availability and must be requested at time of booking.
- Alcohol is prohibited from being taken on board.
- Lycra “Stinger Suits” may be required to be worn.
- Hiring a car is an alternative transfer method from Palm Cove or Cairns and can be cheaper and more convenient.