During the season we can be fully booked for many days ahead. Book early to reserve your experience.
- All rates are inclusive of the government Environmental Management Charge of $7.00 per person.
- All quoted prices are in Australian dollars and include GST.
- The price also includes: snorkelling equipment and instruction, Marine Biology snorkel tour and reef talk, wetsuit or lycra-suit use, prescription masks if needed, morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea.
- Starting in July 2020, Photos of the Day are free by Dropbox transfer.
- Crystalbrook Marina is a short walk from most central Port Douglas accommodation. It has free parking. Bus transfers within Port Douglas and Oak Beach are available at a cost of $10 return, or $25 to Silky Oaks.
- Optional extras are canned drinks, and seasick medication.
- Payments made with Visa & Mastercard credit cards do not attract a surcharge. Sorry we don’t take American Express.
Cancellations with more than 24hrs notice receive a full refund. For cancellation within 24 hours of travel, normally no refund is available.
Fare Rate Information
- Adult $250.00 AUD
- Children $190.00 AUD 14 years and under (minimum age is 6 years old)
- Family $880 AUD 2 adults & 2 children
- Port Douglas $10
- Palm Cove $50 pp Return (minimum 2 people) Provided by Oasis Transport
- To snorkel the Outer Reef you should be able to swim. If you’re a weak swimmer please read our FAQ page.
- Older age, and some medical conditions, especially heart disease, increase the risks of snorkelling.
- Prescription masks are subject to availability and must be requested at time of booking.
- Photos of the day includes the “100 Best of Wavelength” pictures.
- Alcohol is prohibited from being taken on board.
- Lycra “Stinger Suits” may be required to be worn.
- Hiring a car is an alternative transfer method from Palm Cove or Cairns and can be cheaper and more convenient.