During peak times we can be fully booked for several days ahead. Book early to reserve your experience.
- During early 2021 the government is waiving the Environmental Management Charge of $7.00 per person.
- All quoted prices are in Australian dollars and include GST.
- The price also includes: snorkelling equipment and instruction, Marine Biology snorkel tour and reef talk, wetsuit or lycra-suit use, prescription masks if needed, morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea.
- Photos of the Day are free by Dropbox transfer.
- Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina is a short walk from most central Port Douglas accommodation and it has free all-day parking.
- Optional extras are canned drinks, and seasick medication.
- Payments made with Visa & Mastercard credit cards do not attract a surcharge. Sorry we don’t take American Express.
Cancellations with more than 24hrs notice receive a full refund. For cancellation within 24 hours of travel, normally no refund is available.
Fare Rate Information (Valid from 28th July 2021)
- Adult $200 $250
- Children $152 $190 14 years and under (minimum age is 6 years old)
- Family $680 $850 2 adults & 2 children
- To snorkel the Outer Reef you should be able to swim. If you’re a weak swimmer please read our FAQ page.
- Older age, and some medical conditions, especially heart disease, increase the risks of snorkelling.
- Prescription masks are subject to availability and must be requested at time of booking.
- Photos of the day includes the “100 Best of Wavelength” pictures.
- Alcohol is prohibited from being taken on board.
- Lycra “Stinger Suits” may be required to be worn.
- Hiring a car is an alternative transfer method from Palm Cove or Cairns and can be cheaper and more convenient.